|P75: Leaf 57 verso - Click to Enlarge|
Papyri (Capital Script) Related Articles
- F. Kenyon (1948) on the Papyri - & dating John
- Four Earliest MSS - with guilty knowledge of PA
- The Egerton Fragment - 8:1-11 - Early Evidence
- P 75 & Jn 8:1-11 - more Dot Markings found...
- Clark (1962): the Papyri - their significance
- Nomina Sacra in the Papyri - sacred abbreviations new!
- P. Head (2000): Papyri Sources - Tyndale Bull. 51
- E.Tov (2002): Punctuation Marks - early MSS
- Hurtado (2006): the New Papyri - significance
- P75 & B: Agreement? - greatly exaggerated!
- P45 Readings - omissions of interest new!
Uncials: Key Articles (on Uncials)
- E. Miller (1886) on א/B - date and origin
- Burgon (1871): Dating א/B - א 50-100 yrs later
- Ezra Abbot (1872):Dating א/B - reply to Burgon
- R.Harris (1890) א/B & PA accident
- K. Lake (1911) on א - origin, history new!
- Skeat (1997) on א - origin & Cod.B
- Myshrall (2005) on א - the scribes of א new!
- Edwin Abbott (1905) on B: readings Hort ignored!
- R. Harris (1891) on Codex D - Latinisms found
- E.Tov (2002): Punctuation Marks - early MSS new!
- Olley (2009) Dots & Spaces - Punctuation in Uncials
Miniscules & Lectionaries: (Cursive Script)